Measures of Success
- The elapsed time from job opening to identifying the top 1% of qualified candidates will be less than 1 hour.
- The practice of publicly posting job openings becomes extinct.
- 100% of résumés are dynamically optimized for the specific job opening and are scored before the job seeker even submits it.
Why It Must Be Done
- Harvard Business Review indicates that 80% of employee turnover is due to poor hiring.
- The Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) stated that the cost of replacing a bad hire can be up to 5x base salary.
- HR cannot take 90+ days to hire the right person. You will lose most of your highest demand candidates in the late stages of the hiring process.
- Publicly posting a job description is an invitation for an avalanche of unqualified responses.
- Job seekers generally have no idea how their résumé ranks among the other applicants of the same job.
- People with weak writing skills cannot articulate their full skill set (e.g. English as a second language).
- We use a word cloud comprised of the totality of the job seeker’s experience, responsibilities, skills, and education to generate a factual dynamic content résumé.
- A résumé won’t exist unless a job is defined.
- Every job posting will have a unique résumé for submission by the job seeker because every job description is written differently.
- If it’s a “unicorn” job description, everyone will know it.